Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wires and Tigers and Bears



So I have fallen in love with the new heat shrink rubber sleeves I got. I dont know how I existed without them. Next time I break a limb or finger I know what I am going to use.
Above is a picture before and after the conditions of the undercarriage wiring. So much decay on the wires and so much old messy electrical tape.



Before and After of the brake cable housing. I thought I didnt have a new brake cable so I had to use the old one. I ended up having to cut the old housing to get a blockage out and then used the heat shrink sleeves to mend it. Of course after all of this and installing it. I find the new brake cable I thought I didnt have. So now I have a spare and next time I do any overhauling I will replace it.

No comments: