Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So it starts again

It is now January and I am able to start back into getting PK up and running. I still have one part to fix, and I have to wait about a week for the things I need to get here to make that happen but in the meantime I have cut all new cork gaskets instead of the old paper ones, and i have been working on making a floor kit since I am not happy with any of the ones out there so far. I have high hopes for getting it running soon. My teaching schedule starts back up tomorrow and once that settles down I will have a little more time to get into putting all of PK back together again. It has been a little to cold to work in the garage and I have been trying to settle title stuff out and register it for this year rather than having to pay taxes and junk for last year when it wasnt even running. So hopefully this will be the home stretch... hopefully.

No comments: