Friday, August 29, 2008

Body filler

Step two: Body filler





So i always forget how much i hate bondo. So much detail work to do and i just want to ride PK...grrrrr. But I got word that the Flywheel puller i have needed and cannot make is on its way so as soon as that is in i can dig a little deeper into the motor and hopefully find out what is going wrong. The fender (pictured above) was also split open in the wreck so had to weld it heat and bend it back into what I think it was supposed to look like. The bottom of the leg sheild where your feet sit was a bear to work with because it was directly welded to the frame and bent around the frame in the crash. So all of the little wrinkles up next the frame I had to fill. I just wish I had more time to get it all done, its always inconvienent when work gets in the way of life... But i would have it no other way.

No comments: